Short Sale Real Estate Agent in Atlanta
We are certified short sale specialists!
Do you want help selling your property quickly? At Realty 1st, our certified short sale specialists can obtain the current market value of a home even if you owe a substantial amount of money on it. With competitive rates and specialized departments for every step of the short sale process, we are the smart choice for professional help.
When you choose to work with Realty 1st, you will have access to the following:
- Individual case worker
- Buyers’ agent
- Closing coordinator
- Billy department
Our Five Step Process to Short Sales
Realty 1st handles several short sales every month, which means we know what works; more importantly, we know what doesn’t work. The process we use to complete a short sale in Atlanta or Alpharetta is based off of this knowledge.
The steps in our process for shorts sales are as follows:
- Create the short sale package
- List the home with Realty 1st
- Secure a buyer
- Secure a short lender’s approval
- Close the deal
Regular real estate agents can’t do what a short sale specialist can do!
Having a certified short sale specialist on your side is invaluable to completing the short sale process in Atlanta. Not all real estate agents can successfully complete a short sale, which is why working with Realty 1st is important to the successful completion of your sale. To contact us today, please do not hesitate to call 678-221-3333.
What Sets Mark Teytel Apart?
- Broker-Owner Since 1998
- NRBA, NAMAR and NAR Member
- Real Estate Professional Since 1994
- John Marshall Law School Graduate
- Annually, Manage and Sell Over 300 homes
- Gwinnett Daily Questions and Answers Columnists
- West Law Award Recipient For Business Excellence
- Phoenix Award Recipient - Top Real Estate Producer
- Radio Show Host and Guest Expert for WSB and WGST
- Five Star Institute, Equator, Resnet Certified REO and Short Sale Expert