Selling a Property in Atlanta
How Realty 1st Can Help
At Reality 1st, we have been working in real estate for nearly 20 years. In this time, we have developed a strong sense of the market and the sale value of different communities. Accordingly, we can help you through the process of selling your home.
Three Facts You Need to Know About Selling Your Home
The process of selling your home can be complicated, especially if you don’t have the right Atlanta realtor guiding you through the process. Realty 1st will stay by your side through the duration of the home-selling process, taking every step necessary to ensure that these three facts about selling your home are always at play:
- Make a Successful Offer – If you’re selling your current home, then you are most likely also in the process of buying a new home. We can help you make a successful offer so you can avoid paying too much on your new home or selling your home before you have a new one to move into.
- Successfully Qualify for a Home Loan – Before you sell your current home, make sure you qualify for a loan on your new home. We know what strategies work best when trying to qualify for a home loan.
- Know Mortgage Basics – We can help you learn everything you need to know about home mortgages.
If you’re considering selling your home, don’t wait to speak with an Atlanta realtor at Realty 1st. Call us at 678-221-3333.
What Sets Mark Teytel Apart?
- Broker-Owner Since 1998
- NRBA, NAMAR and NAR Member
- Real Estate Professional Since 1994
- John Marshall Law School Graduate
- Annually, Manage and Sell Over 300 homes
- Gwinnett Daily Questions and Answers Columnists
- West Law Award Recipient For Business Excellence
- Phoenix Award Recipient - Top Real Estate Producer
- Radio Show Host and Guest Expert for WSB and WGST
- Five Star Institute, Equator, Resnet Certified REO and Short Sale Expert