Buying a Home in Atlanta
Realty 1st can help you prepare for buying a home!
The process of buying a home is best completed with an experienced real estate agent by your side. At Realty 1st, we are ready to be the Atlanta realtor who helps you purchase your next home. Backed by nearly 20 years of work in the real estate field, our Atlanta realtors are well-versed on how to successfully purchase a suitable home for you. We can help you prepare for the mortgage you will take on with a new home, and we can help you select between your top choices for new living.
Ask Yourself the Right Questions
Before you buy a home, you need to ask yourself a number of questions, each of which can help you better determine what the home-buying process might look like for you. As experienced real estate agents who’ve sold countless homes in Atlanta, Alpharetta, and surrounding areas, we suggest that you ask yourself the following:
- How much can I afford to spend on buying a new home?
- Where do I want my new home to be located?
- What size home am I looking for?
- What conditions am I willing to budge on when it comes to buying?
- What’s my timeframe for making a purchase?
- How much will the mortgage be?
As you contemplate these questions and your answers to them, we encourage you to contact Realty 1st. Speaking to an agent at our office can help you get a better, more realistic idea of what type of new home would be best for you.
You can reach us at 678-221-3333.
What Sets Mark Teytel Apart?
- Broker-Owner Since 1998
- NRBA, NAMAR and NAR Member
- Real Estate Professional Since 1994
- John Marshall Law School Graduate
- Annually, Manage and Sell Over 300 homes
- Gwinnett Daily Questions and Answers Columnists
- West Law Award Recipient For Business Excellence
- Phoenix Award Recipient - Top Real Estate Producer
- Radio Show Host and Guest Expert for WSB and WGST
- Five Star Institute, Equator, Resnet Certified REO and Short Sale Expert