Short Sales in Atlanta
Realty 1st is a Trusted Short Sale Real Estate Agent in Atlanta
Life is often full of unexpected events. What if you need to sell your home NOW, regardless of the current market conditions? Whether the market is up or down, if you are having a difficult time selling your home and escaping your mortgage than a short sale could be just what you are looking for. With a short sale, you can sell your Atlanta home for less than the amount you owe on your mortgage! For help understanding and navigating the short sale process, look no further than Realty 1 st of Atlanta.
Benefits of a Short Sale
If your home or property value has dipped below your outstanding mortgage, a short sale is something you should consider. Below are a few major benefits of a short sale:
- Get Out of Debt: If you’ve fallen on hard financial times, paying your mortgage every month can be very difficult. By opting for a short sale, you can free yourself from your mortgage.
- Avoid Foreclosure: Going into foreclosure is embarrassing and traumatizing. A short sale is a great way to avoid foreclosure and sell your home on your own terms.
- Save Money: It may take a few months for your short sale to go through. During that time, you can save a decent amount of money and prepare for a fresh start.
The short sale process is very simple—especially if you enlist the help of a realtor from Realty 1 st.
- Create Short Sale Package: You must compile a short-sale package with several documents, including recent tax returns, bank statements, and a letter outlining your reasons for seeking a short sale.
- List Your Home: The next step is to list your home with Realty 1 st.
- Secure a Buyer: Soon after your home is listed with Realty 1 st, at least one buyer should make a fair offer.
- Secure Lender’s Approval: Once a buyer makes an offer, you need to receive special authorization from your lender.
- Close the Deal: After your lender approves and the details are finalized, you can walk away without any outstanding debt.
Realty 1 st Short Sale Services
When you hire a Realty 1st short sale real estate agent, you hire an entire team. Each one of our team members has an area where we specialize on certain tasks in the transaction. Our case worker prepares all the files for your short lender, the appointment service team coordinates showing schedules, the property manager addresses all property condition issues and the closing coordinator helps secure a smooth closing. For the price of one you get an entire team!
If you’re having trouble selling your Atlanta or Alpharetta home, our team will be glad to help you explore your options. Contact one of our experienced realtors today to learn more about short sales. We also specialize in rental management!
What Sets Mark Teytel Apart?
- Broker-Owner Since 1998
- NRBA, NAMAR and NAR Member
- Real Estate Professional Since 1994
- John Marshall Law School Graduate
- Annually, Manage and Sell Over 300 homes
- Gwinnett Daily Questions and Answers Columnists
- West Law Award Recipient For Business Excellence
- Phoenix Award Recipient - Top Real Estate Producer
- Radio Show Host and Guest Expert for WSB and WGST
- Five Star Institute, Equator, Resnet Certified REO and Short Sale Expert