Residential Property Management in Atlanta
Investing in Atlanta-area real estate is an excellent financial decision. However, many people get into the real estate market without fully understanding what’s involved with leasing out their property. Being a good landlord is hard work, and requires more time than many property owners are willing to give. If you’ve recently purchased a residential property that you plan to rent out, consider having the team at Realty 1 st provide residential property management services.
Who Can Benefit from Property Management?
There are many benefits from working with a property manager near Atlanta. If you live far away from your rental property, are too busy to respond to tenant complaints, or are not interested in the day-to-day minutiae of being a landlord, hiring a property management company may be the right choice for you. Here are just a few people who can benefit from professional property management.
- Single-Family Homeowners: You get to decide how much or how little your property management company does. If you choose, you could have your property manager look after a single rental property.
- Apartment Building Owners: Generally speaking, landlords who own a lot of rental units stand to gain the most from property management services. A skilled property manager can help you deal with complaints from dozens or even hundreds of tenants.
- Tenants: Hiring a property management company can ensure that your tenants have their complaints resolved swiftly and effectively. The happier your tenants are, the more likely they are to stay.
Working with a property manager to rent your property can be the key to long-term success. Be sure to check out our additional tips for residental property management .
What Does Property Management Involve?
Sometimes, managing properties can feel like a full-time job. To remove some of the pressure from your shoulders, consider having a property management company provide the following services.
- Finding Tenants: Keeping your rental properties filled with tenants is important for covering your mortgages and other expenses. A professional property manager can help market your properties and find trustworthy tenants.
- Property Maintenance: Handling tenant complaints is a huge part of being a landlord. If you don’t have the time to perform maintenance, let your property management company address repairs and other issues.
- Evictions: A good property management company can handle all the negative aspects of property management. If a tenant fails to pay rent, for example, you can have your property manager handle the eviction process.
Minimum Standards for Qualifying the Tenant
1. Do they have a credit score of 560 and above?
2. Do they have any evictions and litigation associated with the real property on their credit report?
3. Do they receive income 3 times larger than the rent amount of the rental property?
Realty 1st qualifies and adjusts the terms of Tenant’s lease agreements based on each individual tenant credit history. Based on above criteria, the positive or negative records may increase or decrease the security deposit amounts the Tenant has to place to ensure the performance of the lease agreement. We are always looking out for the Landlord’s best interest and create enough incentives for the Tenants to perform according to the lease agreement. Leasing is an art of making all parties happy and getting what they want!
Why Choose Realty 1 st?
Realty 1 st has been serving the Atlanta area for 20 years, and our team members know what it takes to successfully manage rental properties. Our teamwork, attention to detail, and amazing work ethic have helped make life easier for property owners throughout the Atlanta area. Whether you’re interested in residential property management or are in need of short sale experts, we’re the team for the job.
What Sets Mark Teytel Apart?
- Broker-Owner Since 1998
- NRBA, NAMAR and NAR Member
- Real Estate Professional Since 1994
- John Marshall Law School Graduate
- Annually, Manage and Sell Over 300 homes
- Gwinnett Daily Questions and Answers Columnists
- West Law Award Recipient For Business Excellence
- Phoenix Award Recipient - Top Real Estate Producer
- Radio Show Host and Guest Expert for WSB and WGST
- Five Star Institute, Equator, Resnet Certified REO and Short Sale Expert